Sunday, June 3, 2018

Card Board Air Conditioner [MakerID-19.5]

My project is is a cheap effective air conditioner, but that proved too hard in the time I had my first idea was to make it out of styrofoam, and try to glue it to make air conditioner I feel stupid for not considering that the hot glue would melt, I quickly realized that my hot glue wouldn't work. I got a new idea to make it out of cardboard. The new idea is much better because now nothing would melt.

In the process of making the air conditioner out of cardboard wasn't easy at all. Another thing I did is not order the parts in time so for science fair I was just going to use dry ice as a substitute. But maker fair is not graded on the projects it its graded on the blog post so instead of finishing my project I instead wrote this.

Despite not being able to finish the project, I learned that not everything needs to be expensive.  I Learned that styrofoam will melt and maybe I could have done a little bit more research and planning before we started this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment